Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Express....

I type my problems
And write stories
Wishing it would happen to me.


Most things don't have happy endings
When i write.


If I can't say it to someone
I write it , so the world can see
Heart-aches happen to everyone
We just don't notice it.


People want love,
People want happiness,
I'm not a Shakespeare or Wordsworth
Who might have Expressed these feelings with their lifelike portrayals,
But I express true emotions , My emotions ,
As real as they are...














Is it all predestined,
Does everything happen for a reason,
Is there someone above who just doesn't want me to have my share of success,
Or is it Me ,
Who gives up every time without even trying the second time.


I may want to die,
But instead I cry
I don't want to hurt inside,
So I bleed on the outside
I Express Me....


Express,a word that hurts everyone....

1 comment:

  1. beautiful bt sounds a lil defeated...bt again thats where it captures you...

    ReplyDelete