Sunday, August 23, 2009

I got my answer......My First Blog


The day I first saw her....I was ecstatic to see my imagination in "REAL"
Watching her captivating smile , all my senses were benumbed ....
I could feel the love in the air
"Hows that possible ? Surely God has sent this angel for me from the Heavens "were my first thoughts......

It was the first day of my college..... when I met this really charming young lady ,
"Should I talk to her ...yes..no..yes..no...."
while I , as usual , was sitting in my dilemma , not sure whether to talk to her or not....someone else took the shot ..."No God please don't take her away from me..it's hardly been a moment and that guy is trying to snatch her away from me.."
"Just do something , so that she doesn't get attracted to him....and I promise I wont let the opportunity slip away from my hand , please God !!!!"

Well , God heard me , that guy couldn't really connect with her and left ."I knew it ..she's not that guy's type....she's just for me....BUT
Will she like me ?
Should I go there and talk to her now?
....No , may be tomorrow....yes that seems the right thing to do....I'll go tomorrow."

That was the day(first day of first year) .....and this is the day (final year)
"THE TOMORROW never arrived......."
Well this is my first blog ....I don't know how to write one.......
But I wrote this blog just to give a vent to my pent-up emotions....
BECAUSE this very day , my friends ,I found out that she doesn't like me either....

"And I finally GOT MY ANSWER" .........and this blog is my answer..........


10 comments:

  1. its nice actually..but u sud try to take it to a personal lvl..its a blog,rite?? may be add a few more details..also da story doesnt take us newhere (its a work of fiction..i guess)..we w8 fr u tk out da rabbit like sum xpert magician n u disappoint us in the end..u sud continue with dis one..like hw u got over da crisis..hw u managed to change her mind..atleast try instead to listenin to dis jibber-jabber frm ur friends..its jus a beginnin...(both as a blogger and da blog)..carry on..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm....nvr saw this side in 2 months!!! happy blogging buddy!! neways if you are not comfortable disclosing ur personal details don't do it or give urself an imaginary name or sumthing like that...btw nice first post ...nice theme to it ,,,sort of semipoetic ....keep it up!!
    @suman ... I don't think you should write about such personal topics unless ur real confortable with it .. also its a bit rude to mention names in a public blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @suman: friend firstly this isn't a work of fiction....Its true....and its just my first blog .
    i'll definitely be writing the details in my upcoming blogs.....this was just the star and the end....the reason why i started writing this blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @shanky: thnx..i'll definitely try to improve it......afterall its just my first time

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma to samajh gaya kaun hai wo ladki.....
    abey chinta mat kar tujhe mil jayega wo last me.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. understood the girl abt whom u are talking dude

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fine blog writing mate.. i didn't know your capabilities of writings.. you r very good n i m serious.. aur zyada kuch nhi kahunga.. par dil dekar sochna kaisa mere dost..

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting style,i see....i do hope that your magnum opus has a happy ending!!!
    and one more thing,take both the brickbats and the adulation with a pinch of salt...you are here to enjoy the art of writing,i presume,...dont let others' opinion modify ur style of writing in any way.....just let the blog be a reflection of your genuine feelings and you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yaar ladki vohi hai kya ya koi aur hai???

    ReplyDelete